Validus Resources Limited – A global outsourcing company that specializes in customer service, data-entry, and a range of back-office support functions. It serves as a growth companion to its global clientele, creating for them virtual teams that support them as they scale.
We are looking for a resourceful and meticulous individual to support the business as:
Job Title: Workflow Coordinator
- Will work alongside a Senior Manager, to assess, organize and allocate work/workflows to relevant stakeholders/sub-teams for execution
- Will need to understand sub-team compositions, strengths and weaknesses prior to job allocation
- Will track progress-to-completion of tasks, jobs and workflows
- Continuously assess the overall system and continuously suggests tweaks and improvements
- Extreme organization, discipline, attention-to-detail
- Ability to think logically, sequentially, and systematically, while erring toward simplicity
- Worked as part of strict + organized systems and processes in the past, with many moving parts and multiple stakeholders.
- Ideally taken part in the designing and structuring of said system(s)
Attributes Required to Thrive at Hugo:
- An intelligent self-starter and a quick learner
- An intense perfectionist with extreme attention to detail
- Able to prioritize + execute in a fast-paced, dynamic and often demanding environment (i.e. action and results oriented)
- A proactive communicator
- Enjoys working with smart, driven people but also with processes and systems, equally
- An individual seeking a stimulating + challenging work environment that emphasizes personal + professional growth
- An individual that recognizes that they are part of a team, and it is the team’s performance, not the individual contributor’s that must take priority (i.e., humility)
- Prior experience working executing by way of structure/mission critical processes and system (a must)
- Minimum 2.2 from a reputable University
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience (a must)
- Touch typing, critical (at least 45 words-per-minute typing speed)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (specifically, Word + Excel)
- Computer literate, internet savvy, efficient searcher using Google + responsible enough to work with minimum supervision
- Strong written + spoken communication skills (full sentence construction, diction + grammar) are a must.
Reason to Apply:
- One of the best work and team environments in Nigeria, working alongside young,talented, and intellectually curious individuals
- Fast-paced and meritocratic environment, where you will learn new career + life skills, including hard, soft, technical and leadership
- Works as part of the dynamic global startup and tech industry ( if your dream is to work idly for 20 years at an old company and not be challenged, this job is not for you!)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email subject.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2018.