IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- We are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor. In this role, you will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will report to the Manager, Internal Audit, and be responsible for executing internal audit projects as part of the annual risk-based internal audit plan.
- You will develop the internal audit scope, carry out internal audit procedures, and document internal audit reports for supervisory review.
- Your work will cover a diverse range of functional areas, include finance, IT, and operations.
- You will also be required to follow up on the status of outstanding action points.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits.
- Work closely with other team-members to complete and close out each audit engagement.
- Provide timely & comprehensive feedback to Manager-Internal Audit on implementation of assigned engagements.
- Investigate deviations from, and non-compliance with, policies, processes & procedures (PPPs).
- Perform regional audits, spot-check activities, and other special assignments as directed by Manager-Internal Audit.
- Conduct audits of functional areas & processes.
- Collate audit observations, document work papers, and communicate results in line with internal audit manual and methodology.
- Prepare draft audit reports to be reviewed by Manager-Internal Audit.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- B.Sc/ HND in Business and/ or Social Science-related discipline.
- ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, and related professional qualification or membership of relevant professional bodies (e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors) is a plus.
- Exposure to telecoms and/ or telecoms infrastructure industry is an advantage.
- Demonstrable knowledge of fraud schemes and indicators.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to influence and secure management buy-in for constructive change.
- Minimum of +3 years’ relevant experience in internal & external auditing and compliance monitoring in a reputable organization.
- Demonstrable understanding & application of internal control concepts to plan, perform, manage and report evaluations of various business processes.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th February, 2019.