Somotex Nigeria limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Established in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Price, product promo check and billing of modern trade orders
- Logistics, delivery following invoice acknowledgment collection and check to avoid, rectify discrepancies
- Relating information to the system
- Stock availability and distribution for MT PAN Nigeria.
- Preparing required analysis, comparison and reports
- Sales coordination with sales executives
- Back office response to enquiries, quotes, product and services.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc/HND
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 Years related experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.