Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Expert
- We are looking at hiring a Digital Marketing Expert.
- The candidate will be Internet savvy, serial media/online marketing expert, with sound marketing acumen, intellectually sound, with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in an innovative and exciting atmosphere and be responsible for shaping the digital presence of our company.
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker who isn’t afraid to jump into the mix by making recommendations, offering new ideas and asking questions.
- Excellent communication skills are critical, and we don’t just mean typing emails! Phone calls and in-person brainstorming will be a big part of this job, as well.
- The ideal candidate will not only be good at, but enjoy analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on the effectiveness of digital platforms, content, and campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis – give recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio
- Create, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Cultivate a social media referral network
- Research and source material for content.
- Create marketing ideas for the sales team, be part of sales activities
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts – Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter be responsible for a constant content calendar for each social media platforms.
- Assist in planning, creating, and promoting branded content across multiple digital platforms while working to increase digital engagement and awareness.
- Development of social and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies, as well as execution through the creation of interesting and relevant content for social media, company blogs, company website, and any other digital platform, existing or yet to come, as part of the organization’s overall brand and communication strategy. This will include taking into consideration search engine optimization, as well as, human reader optimization.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on digital programs and platforms, including social media pages and paid campaigns, website traffic, email marketing, blog traffic, and SEO performance.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Graphic design knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work for prolonged periods of sitting, typing, and use of the phone and computer.
- Be familiar with different kinds of popular social media platforms operations, the candidate will be a serial media/online marketing expert with key knowledge of branding and with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, Commerce, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related areas required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in content creation, digital marketing and campaign, social media and day-to-day web activities including social advertising campaigns, blog management, community-outreach efforts, national promotions and/or brand engagement.
- Must be highly adept at using Facebook’s Business Manager and Ads Manager as well as Google Analytics and the Google Business Dashboard
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and rules of composition
- Must have advanced knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th April, 2019.