Health Systems Consult Limited (HSCL) is a health systems and public health consulting firm providing technical assistance for health systems reforms towards universal access to cost-effective and quality health care across Nigeria and the continent of Africa. HSCL has offices in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and Zambia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance and Admin Officer
Reports to: Director, Finance and Admin
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skill
- Strong work ethic with an ability to manage confidential data
- B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Professional qualification as ICAN or ACCA
- Proven work experience of at least 4 years as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter (no more than a page) and updated CV in one document to: [email protected] with “Senior Finance and Admin Officer” as mail subject.
Application Deadline 18th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!