The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
- Customer Relationship Officers handle the concerns of the people who buy their company’s products or services.
- They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings.
- Those interested in a career as a Customer Relationship Officer should like to interact with people in various ways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Experienced-Entry level as successful candidates would be trained.
- Candidates must reside within either Maryland or Lekki environs
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to completing deadline
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- Ability to work in a target driven environment.
N50,000 – N60,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with Role_Location as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!