Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
- Work with program and project managers to develop the organization’s budget
- Review managers’ budget proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with laws and other regulation.
- Combine all the program and department budgets together into a consolidated organizational budget and review all funding requests for merit
- Explain their recommendations for funding requests to others in the organization, legislators, and the public
- Help the chief operations officer, agency head, or other top managers analyze proposed plans and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory
- Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Inform program managers of the status and availability of funds
- Estimate future financial needs.
- Hold at least a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline;
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional work experience in accounting and financial management;
- Experience in the use of accounting and financial software;
- Ability to operate in an automated accounting environment; including advanced spreadsheet, database packages and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
Job Title: Investor Relations Manager
- Data analysis
- Presentations and data visualization
- Financial modeling & research model creation
- Information collection/preparation
- Interacting with equity research analysts
- Investor event preparation.
- A First degree or its equivalent from a recognised University in Finance or Accounting.
- A relevant postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in investors relations/financial management
- Qualifications and membership in relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Job Title: Tax Accountant
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- HND/ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Banking/Finance from an accredited university.
- ICAN will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Tax matters.
- Must have good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power point, Tax Software)
Job Title: Auditor
- Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or its equivalent
- The candidate must be a member of a recognized Professional accountancy body
- 3 – 5 years’ of experience.
Job Title: Shipping Manager
- Plan and implement overall shipping strategy.
- Use shipping software to organize and prioritize shipping activities.
- Oversee the whole shipping process.
- Set shipping KPIs.
- Prepare and present KPI reports.
- Suggest solutions for process optimization.
- Inspect labels and barcodes.
- Supervise and oversee shipping team members.
- Set and control shipping and distribution budget.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar job role.
- Proven experience and vast knowledge in Freight Rate Structure under International trade.
- Familiarity with Service delivery in relation to the Freight Forwarding activity.
Job Title: Factory Manager
- Oversee the workers and the equipment they operate on the factory floor
- Responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions.
- Train new hires on factory policies and procedures.
- Make sure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency.
- Work with quality control managers to develop a standard quality control process and ensuring factory employees work to established standards.
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of factory operations.
Job Title: Research and Development Head
- Lead key projects with R&D to support business goals.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured product.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors and customers.
- Support Director to hire and develop R&D personnel.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Transfer new technologies, products and manufacturing process in and out of the company.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
- Graduate/Postgraduate qualification in Science / Food Technology with 3 – 5 years of post-qualification experience in food processing / R&D Operations.
- Additional Qualification in packaging Tech. shall be preferred.
Industry- FMCG/Retail Trade
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed
- Minimum Qualification: Degree/HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length:5-10 years
Location: LagosJob Responsibilities
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the same or similar capacity within the FMCG industry.
- Minimum of B.Sc. /B.Tech. /HND.
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Manager
Industry: FMCG/Retail Trade
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3-5 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the role as subject.