Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Construction industry urgently require the services of a young, agile & creative Candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Architect Intern
- He or she will be directly paired with a Principal assisting in all Principal level activities.
- Learn to write proposals to clients for new projects
- Learn to bill clients for current work
- Directly assist Principal daily
- Design review for code compliance, lowest construction cost, change order prevention.
- Be Awesome!
- AutoCAD, Sketchup & Revit drafting and 3D rendering (added advantage).
- Schedule tasks for your team.
- Interface with other consultants and clients at meetings, on phone, and email.
- Survey construction sites for Interior design, Architectural & MEP systems
- Interface with the best architects, real estate developers, building owners, Engineering leaders in Nigeria.
- Graduate of Architecture. (MSc. Is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 1- 2years experience.
- Lives in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as title/subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.