Habike Queens World Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Associate
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
Job Title: Project Manager
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Project Management.
Job Title: Sales Administrative
Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Business Administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2019.