Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- Daily posting of invoice and collection
- Daily reconciliation of stock, bank, customer and cash
- Monthly reconciliation of stock, bank, customer, and cash.
- Monthly Audit and stock count.
- Any other accounting activity that may be assigned.
- OND in Account/Finance, Fluent in English and Computer Literate, with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Age – 20-25 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Candidate should be residing at Ogudu, Ketu, Oworonshoki, Alapere axis
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th June, 2019.