OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Akure, Ondo
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Manufacturing
- We are currently looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Officer to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers
- You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- An excellent Quality Assurance Officer has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
- The goal is to ensure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Device procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all Machines malfunctions to Maintenance Manager to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.). Requirements
- Proven experience as a quality assurance office
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
Job Title: Farm Harvester/Cutter
Locations: Ondo and Osun
- Minimum of First School Leaving Certificate or it’s equivalent, SSCE is an added advantage.
- Must be proficient with the use of chain saw / cutlass
- Must reside in Ondo or Osun state
- Must be experienced in wood cutting and harvesting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using “Farm Harvester ” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th July, 2019.
Note: Only applicants in either Ondo or Osun state are advised to apply