Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- A client of ours needs a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all applications and active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and office servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- 3-5 years Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiar with Network Design, LAN Knowledge, Network Performance Tuning
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or related field
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Intern
- We delivers excellent spectrum of Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing sales of services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sales using various clients sales methods (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop out-of-the-box sales strategies / methods / models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer skills, needs, and build productive long lasting relationship
- Meet personal and team sales target.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of latest development.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum of OND, Part-Time Student or Graduate awaiting NYSC
- Use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentation
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Negotiation skills
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Clients Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals
- Teachable and Willing to Learn
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Focusing on developing and growing targeted new accounts, together with generating new business.
- Focus on targeted existing accounts to upsell and generating new business.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the manager.
- Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Attending industry events
- Keeping abreast of constantly changes in similar industry
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications required: minimum of a B.Sc/B.A/HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience
- Excellent Selling skills
- Excellent account management
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Having a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Ladies only.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June 2019.