Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Mission / Core Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the overall administration and coordination of the human resource functions across employee value chain.
- Responsible for compliance with human resource-related duties, Federal and State regulations, laws, policies, and regulations.
- Responsible for developing talent management strategy to effectively manage the talents at Legacy Holdings.
Education / Business Degree:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any related subject
- MBA or related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in a supervisory / managerial role in any industry will be an advantage
- Human Capital Development
- Performance Management Development
- Project Management.
- Any of:
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM).
Job Title: Head of Tax, Budgeting and Compliance Unit
- Reporting to the RCFO – Nigeria, will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Reporting and Tax Unit.
- He/She is also to ensure timely generation of both Internal and External reporting and manage the taxes and responsible for the filing of the yearly tax returns to both the Federal and respective state Government.
- He/She is expected to review the consolidated financial statement of all the entities in the Nigeria Region (Currently 4 entities) in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards and ensure that the month-end Reporting guideline and procedures are strictly followed by plants and the Head office.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting/ finance certification, (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Minimum of twelve (12) years post qualification experience with a focus in finance operations for manufacturing organisations preferably Cement or FMCG Sectors will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Chief Project Manager (Construction, Real Estate)
- This position is responsible for, managing, and executing the construction activities of the Company to meet the quality, cost and schedule goals.
- This includes the coordination and solicitation of labor, subcontractors and materials necessary in the construction of new homes and repair programs. When construction is in process, this position has full on-site authority.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Architecture.
- Minimum 10 – 15 years’ cognate experience.
Skills and Competencies:
(Professional & technical skills & competencies)
- Extensive construction experience in Land or Infrastructure development (including areas such as roads, drainage, sewer and water).
- Solid experience in civil construction contract management.
- Extensive knowledge of civil construction practices, processes and protocols.
- Experience with calculating Bill of Quantities, tender document preparation, tender assessments and recommendations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.