Amber Residence situated in the Highbrow area of GRA Ikeja, Lagos is an ideal place for holiday and business travelers who are wishing for a serene and quiet environment. It offers access to a wide range of attractions and facilities, providing guests with comfort and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Should be able to accurately forecast occupancy changes based on changing market conditions (additions to supply and demand, etc.).
- Should be able to support guest services as the company’s business driving philosophy
- Should personally demonstrate commitment to guest services by responding to guests’ needs
- Should be able to develop/assist with development of the company’s marketing and sales plan based on the company’s position and strengths within each market segment
- Should be able to implement the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Should be able to analyze and understand the competitive strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully direct marketing activities against each to our company advantage.
- Should be able to identify and maintain constant communications with the company’s key accounts.
- Should be able to actively sell room nights through outside sales calls, telemarketing, tours, etc.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual gross-profit plansby forecasting and developing annual sales activities for company; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new business; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs; competition, supply and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitors’ share and competitors’ strength and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Should be able to know our demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand; know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of Company’s strengths against each competitor.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by periodic visits; exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Should be able to meet or exceed budgeted Revenue Per Available Room (REVPAR) for the Hotel
- Should be able to prepare departmental budget that correctly reflects the company’s business plan
- Should be able to forecast occupancy fluctuations and direct selling activities to maximize revenue for the Hotel.
- Should be able to know the Company’s demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand.
- Should be able to know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of company’s strengths against each competitor.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strategy Oriented And Driven
- Excellent Thinking Capabilities And Analytical Skills
- Very Good Organizational And Communication Skills
- Very Good At Solving Complex Problems
- Very Good Leadership Skills
- Analytical Skills;
- The Ability To Use Initiative;
- The Capacity To Work Under Pressure;
- Drive, Flexibility, Numeracy;
- Influencing And Negotiation Skills;
- Oral And Written Skills;
- Business Awareness;
- IT Literacy.
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in a relevant field
- Professional certificates will be an added advantage
- 5 – 7 Years Experience As A Sales And Marketing Manager in Hospitality is a MUST
- Must Have Been Working As A Sales And Marketing Manager In Hospitality Industry
- Demonstrated Ability To Show Results
- Proven Marketing Result.
- Must Be Target Driven
- Fluent In English
- Proficient In Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must Be Adept In The Use Of Internet And E-Mail
- Good Team Player
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.