Emplug – We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Training Officer
Summary of Key Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Manages and understands the recruitment process and able to evaluate the process
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Ability to manage Business development processes for recruitment management and write business proposals
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages on boarding process; scheduling rotations and assignments; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s/ HND in Human Resources or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years training and development management experience
- Ability to organize skills assessment (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
Job Title: Accountant
- Summary of key responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Minimum of a BSc/BA Accounting degree
- Expertise with QuickBooks or other accounting platforms is required
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience in Audit will be an added advantage
- Professional affiliations such as ICAN, ACCA, ANAN e.t.c. will be an additional advantage
Job Title: UI-UX Designer
Summary of key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Design portfolio evidence
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th August, 2019.