OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization – “you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers’ – an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve – who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment – to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you’re most passionate about. Selah.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business/Finance Analyst
- Support development of cluster business strategy and tactics through analytical based business findings and projections; advise as necessary and present it formally as may be directed.
- Sectors include Real estate, ICT services, FinTech, Fitness & Health, CSR, and Hospitality.
- Managing the origination, capture, analysis and translation of sales data and reports.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities, highlighting exceptions and translating them into proposals.
- Support team members on performance reviews, growth program, promotion evaluations and operating or service level analysis.
Business Reporting & Forecasting:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements by constructing workflow charts and diagrams;
- Formulate monthly and annual reviews of real estate portfolio and Assemble corporate real estate portfolio analysis and reporting.
- Monitor budgets, prepare and submit regular reports, raise flags whenever necessary, and provide.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Analysing current and future Fintech and real estate (lease management, property disposition, corporate space planning, etc.), trends, and interacting with marketers and vendors as needed.
- Performing research and analysis to support business planning initiatives and key business decisions
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study. A Master’s degree with relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Experience – Must demonstrate an understanding of 5C strategies and execution. Robust market research skills, strong analytical skills and/or experience in lieu.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th August, 2019.