Green Height Technology is an indigenous ICT and servicing firm that provides services and solution in areas of telecommunications, information technology, security.
We are currently recruiting suitable candidates for the positions below:
Job Title: Help Desk Support Officer
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks and Wide Area networks
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of a Diploma in any field.
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
Job Title: Clearing and Forwarding Manager
- Liaise with customers and other relevant agencies on job briefs.
- Hold periodic meetings with clients and agencies.
- Keeps track of routing information and verify that the carrier he uses is properly licensed.
- Develops logistics which he uses to track changes and ensure delivery of goods.
- Oversee activities related to clearing & forwarding
- Direct and coordinate activities related to the business
- Handles documentation related to the shipments, including insurance forms and dispatch forms.
- Ensures that the shipment is compliant with the hazardous shipping compliance information.
- Perform other duties assigned by the management.
- Clarity in communication, as major problems could arise through inaccuracies
- Organisational and planning skills
- Teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills
- Good geographical knowledge
- Sound industry knowledge
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- numeracy and computer literacy.
- Previous 2years or more experience in Logistics/Managerial position will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Technical Account/Sales Manager
- Increasing sales and winning new business.
- Providing technical support to customers before and after sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Training customers to use their products.
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Providing reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensuring deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition.
- Tracking account metrics.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.
- Minimum of 2years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications will not be considered
Application Deadline 6th October, 2019.