AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Corrosion Control Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Design of Cathodic Protection System for mitigation and control of corrosion on submerged/buried metallic facilities, and Control of internal corrosion in steel processing, transmitting and storage facilities.
- Plan and perform testing and field surveys for corrosion and corrosion protection systems, evaluation of test results and installation of cathodic protection systems on various structure
- Work with specific objectives and instruction from supervisors on client drawings and specifications
- Conduct field surveys to gather data for evaluation of corrosion and corrosion control
- Execute pipeline and tank integrity testing
- Perform testing of corrosion prevention systems including cathodic protection, protective coatings, AC/DC interference and corrosion monitoring
- Gather structure-to-soil potential data, electrolyte resistivity measurements and rectifier data.
- Diagnose and develop recommended remedies for system difficulties observed during survey operations
- Prepare rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other CP System design drawings using AUTOCAD.
- Prepare REDLINE Markup and As-Built of CP System drawings of site installations using AUTOCAD.
- Assemble and analyze data for preparation of final client report including recommendations
- Prepare survey reports and final job reports for review.
- A Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of NACE CP Technician (CP 2) Certification.
- Minimum of 8 years corrosion control experience.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Must be Proficient in the use of AUTOCAD Software.
- Must be Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Application – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong project management and technical problem-solving skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong team and customer service skills required.
Job Title: Planning Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and for creating the base line for assigned project to ensure timely quality delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within set deadlines, on budget, and in line with all the relevant safety standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the preparation of the trend analysis with regards to the status of the project.
- Directly responsible for raising and giving notifications in advance when from the analysis conducted and from observation it shows that the scheduled delivery time will not be met as envisaged.
- Coordinate activities in a structured manner in order to achieve a successful planning outcome.
- Responsible for appraising construction, analysing logistics and managing time.
- Responsible for recommending immediate solutions to potential problems for efficient execution and resolution.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Cost Control Engineer for preparation of the project status report.
- Handle any other related job functions as directed by the Project Control Manager from time to time aimed at ensuring that project activities and related site matters functions in line with best practice.
- Coordinate with all disciplines for collection of information for update of weekly internal status report as well as monthly report.
- Prepares periodic reports (Weekly and Monthly status report) for submission.
- Reviews and issues daily progress report from construction.
Educational Qualification required for the Position:
- B.Sc/B.Eng in Engineering discipline preferred
Key Skills and Abilities:
- IT literacy
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills.
Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Project (added Advantage).
Experience required for the Position:
- Minimum of 7 years Oil and Gas EPC Experience
Job Title: Cost Control Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for setting up Cost Control procedures and process flow charts for assigned project.
- Responsible for setting up budgets to follow the project costs for assigned projects.
- Responsible for preparing Estimation of Total Forecasts, Quantity/Costs and Expected Outcomes.
- Assists Project Managers in optimizing and improving their budgeted profits.
- Liaise with Finance and other departments to effectively handle and coordinate cost related activities.
- Assist the projects to point out items with the most significant impact on the cost.
- Preparing change orders or claims and follows up.
- Prepare the monthly project cost control report, management report and cash flow.
- Responsible for the control and monitoring of project total expenditure including verifying progress work statements and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide cost controlling support for all projects or designated projects which includes variation reporting monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes.
- Ensures effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of Work Base Structure (WBS) with the use of project management systems to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare the project budget and revise them thrice (3 times) in a year and prepare the justification for the variances with the original budget and revised budget.
- Prepare monthly Project Status Report (PSR); perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Coordinate with the Planning Engineer to prepare the project status report as required.
- Efficiently work as Cost Control Engineer to effectively foresee problems before hand and mitigate the impact by appropriate timely actions.
- Handle other related job functions as may be assigned by the Project Control Manager or his/her designate.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- Relevant professional qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Cost Control Engineer in Oil & Gas Sector.
- EPC experience a must.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Being professional
- Computer literacy (Proficient with excel)
- Self-motivated and confident
- Diligent and resourceful
- Problem solving
- Listening and communication
- Customer service
- Ability to Take Initiative
- Should be willing to relocate/work at project site when required.
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping proper financial record of the company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Payroll Administration
- Liaison with statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Carry out cost accounting functions
- Advice on company’s mark-up/profit margin
- Administer tax matters
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Carry out sight seeing of purchased items before payment
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Coordinating skills
- Organizational skills
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver promptly
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software
Job Title: General Manager
Level: Senior Management
- Reporting to the Chairman, the appointee will has responsibilities of handling the day-to-day administration and operation of the business.
- He will have the overall supervisory responsibility for all the entity’s operations which include; strategy, performance management, business development, revenue and profit.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Generation of new businesses and follow up with existing ones
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Ideally an electrical or mechanical engineer
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision making
- Relationship management skills
- Suitable candidates will have not less than 15 years of experience in engineering education, training & consulting in the above areas, in a well structured environment with profit generation responsibilities.
Job Title: Sales Representative – Solar
- Prospect for new opportunities, by coordinating with Marketing on market surveys / research for potentials, having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, follow up on the sales documentation till completion and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support
- Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building good rapport, being available to respond to the customer’s inquiries, and showing good-will to constantly understand and support customer’s need, to enhance sales and after-sales support
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan
- B.Sc / HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Solar is very key.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th September, 2019.