A leading Pharmaceutical company with dominant tentacles in the Nigerian pharma-landscape and commitment to apply their resources and science to improve the quality of human life by providing quality and affordable medicines. With operations across all states of the country, they are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates desirous of growth in their career to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- The job is a full-time pharmaceutical sales job which involves implementation of the company’s sales strategy on all classes of customers (hospitals and pharmacies) to generate prescriptions and make sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry (with NYSC discharge certificate).
- Good drive for a sales job and a conspicuous zeal to succeed in sales career.
- Enviable communication skills and analytical mindset with problem-solving orientation.
- Self-motivated individual with enthusiastic charisma & high energy level.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country & extensive knowledge of preferred location.
- Experience as a medical sales representative will be an added advantage. Fresh graduates can apply.
Note: Candidates with minimum of 2 years working experience as a Medical Sales representative in a pharmaceutical company with a proven capability to sell ethical drugs in private/public hospital can apply as a “Senior Medical Sales Representative”.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: North Central Region with base in Abuja, North-East Region with base in Jos, North-West Region with base in Kano, East Region with base in Port Harcourt, Lagos Region with base in Lagos and South-West Region with base in Ibadan
- Oversee company’s regional business activities and sales force to ensure observable growth as measured with KPls; coach, motivate, coordinate, and provide leadership for sales team to achieve double digit growth in prescription and sales and build a high-performing sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry. MBA maybe an advantage.
- Enriched managerial experience (at least 2years) as an Area Sales or Regional Manager in pharmaceuticals.
- Extensive understanding of the regional business terrain especially institutional & private hospital business.
- Exceptional man-management, relationship, presentation and negotiation & deal-closing skills.
- Ability to develop, implement and achieve bu
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with a comprehensive CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title and preferred Location” as subject of your mail e.g. MSR-Lagos.