Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager (Cyber/Data Security_SIEM/DAM)
- The Managed Threat Services Engineer position supports the Security Operations Center (SOC) as an advanced escalation point identifying and addressing potential information security incidents. This role is also responsible for supporting architecture changes, tool deployments and advanced content development:
- Assist in Use Case Roadmap development for client and updating Use Cases into UC Repository
- Help structure our content development pipelines across clients based on the maturity of the client environments as well as the latest trends in security
- Develop scripts to simplify data collection and other laborious tasks that are necessary to occur throughout onboarding of log sources
- Review and critique system security plans, network diagrams, and other security documentation as part of vulnerability engagements.
- Coordinate with various technical groups and attend in-person client meetings
- Build relationship with client counterpart (i.e. Lead Security Engineer on Client side)
- Onboard advanced data sources, create new custom parsers and SIEM architecture assessment and design reviews
- Help define, implement and monitor key risk indicators and key performance indicators (KRIs/KPIs).
- Keep abreast of latest IT security, regulatory and compliance trends to support, compare and contrast analysis across various risk models. Understand how to take this knowledge and apply it to the SOC.
- Deliver advisory support and education relating to the SIEM to other technology personnel and to technology management.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Communication Technology
- Min of 7 years of information security related experience, in areas such as: security operations, incident analysis, incident handling, and vulnerability management or testing, log analysis, intrusion detection
- In depth experienced with the following technologies: leading SIEM technologies such as ArcSight, QRadar, Nitro, NetWitness, LogRhythm or Splunk, IDS/IPS, network- and host- based firewalls, data leakage protection (DLP), DAM (Database activity monitoring)
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “IT Manager (Cyber/Data Security_SIEM/DAM) ” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.