Stedarol Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Prepare monthly journal entries manually or by initiating electronic creation through our software program
- Review JEs carefully for anomalies and other inconsistencies
- Classify costs accurately
- Generate PPV reports and analyze findings
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
- Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets
- Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
- Assist the Staff Accountant with suggesting changes to policies or procedures to increase cash flow
- Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Good degree in Accounting and Finance and/or related course.
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers
- Request quotes and compare prices for maximum ROI
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
- Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
- Work with team members, supervisors, and purchasing manager to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors
- Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
- Ensure all deliveries contain all goods requested
- Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters
- Good degree in Purchasing and Supply or related course.
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- Overseeing all operation on sites
- Supervising different sites simultaneously
- Maintaining good record of material movement
- Involve in project management processes.
- Good degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering and related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2019.