Eko Deals and Bargains is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive/Receptionist
- Document sales by issuing invoice/receipts, ensure payment for all products bought (POS, Bank Transfer or Cash) and update customer contact records
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
- Daily cleaning of the store, restroom and its surroundings (Keep a clean store at all times)
- Be aware of the safety and security of the store
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; develop marketing plans and close as many leads and transactions as possible.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling (over the phone, face-to-face, door-to-door, offices, markets etc.), networking and social media.
- Greet visitors, answer phone calls, attend to customer needs, queries, and provide an overall welcoming environment.
- Serve customers by escorting them to racks and counters, help them select store products, provide pricing information, offer suggestive selling and sharing product knowledge
Qualification and Experience
- NCE / OND / HND / B.Sc
- 1 – 2 years of boutique / sales of clothing and accessories experience is a MUST.
- Applicants MUST reside at Magodo, Ketu, Berger, Olowora, Ogudu, Ogba, Ikeja, CMD and its environs.
- Generating Leads and Meeting Sales Goals
- Product Knowledge and Energy Level
- Excellent Customer Service, Dependable and Trustworthy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2019.
Note: Please apply only if you meet the below requirements.