Tunde Adejumo & Co., is a World-Class Multi-Disciplinary Real Estate firm. Over the years, our team comprising excellent professionals has worked assiduously to deliver awesome seamless projects to the satisfaction of our clients and in accordance to specifications and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- To be responsible for driving staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- Promptly communicate to supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances on vehicles.
- To perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- To provide timely and promptly driving services to respective staff and/or goods for supply within the territory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff to and fro places within the assigned destination as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are in sound condition.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Driving.
- A Valid Driver’s license.
- Young and energetic man.
- Below 35 years.
Skill / Abilities Requirements:
- Good sense of Navigation Awareness.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ability to use Google Map
- Must reside within the following area: Oshodi, Fedeyi, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Costain, Idi-Araba, Cele, Isolo etc.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Sound and energetic.
- Accountable and resourceful.
- Good driving skills.
- Well Disciplined.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: Profwise247@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th January, 2020.