Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
- Conduct market research; plan and execute promotions, conduct PR activities, etc. in Nigeria.
- Manage the sales target of retail channels.
- Develop multi-channel plan to support the business unit’s overall goals and mission and marketing strategy.
- Coordinate the training and management of the brand’s promoters.
- Foster and develop relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting efforts.
- Create and manage all sales support materials in retail channels.
- Develop and maintain business / market intelligence, syndicated data, sales analysis and align the business to dynamic end market conditions and trends.
- Good knowledge and experience in online marketing.
- Guidance of new-arrival product displays in channels used for promotional activities and all other brands awareness related activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience.
- Retail experience, particularly with a proven ability to increase product sales is desired though not essential.
- Digital Marketing knowledge required.
- The successful candidate must have proven success driving strategic marketing planning and growth initiatives.
- Must possess proactive working attitude and good teamwork ability with excellent skills to integrate resources.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to use strategic and critical thinking skills to get to the root of market opportunities.
- Must be able to complete work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to champion initiatives internally and externally and communicate with executives and external partners.
- Strong technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020.