Bookminders Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Liaison Officer
- We are seeking an organized, efficient, and communicative liaison officer to coordinate between our organization and another entity.
- In this role, you will act as the middle person between our business and the customer to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts third parties
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.