Horkey International Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, which provides services in Dredging, Corrosion Control and Marine support services. We are duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C) as a limited Liability company incorporated on the 21st December 2000 in accordance and compliance with the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronic / Instrumentation Engineer
- Coordinate with movers, riggers and top-bay space owners for every particular requirement.
- Perform as instrument engineering coordinator.
- Perform individually and with varied section personnel to document systems.
- Develop and maintain relations with suppliers to prepare control plus data acquisition systems.
- Ensure to procure instrumentation systems as specified.
- Maintain and update instrumentation systems and electronic control.
- Ensure new and current electronic systems complying with latest safety rules.
- Explain electronic measurement arrangement to procedure.
- Prepare engineering technical solutions and client testing requirements.
- Manage, update and supply collected data.
- Analyze and ensure to standardize equipment on return.
- Support section supervisor to coordinate and maintain facilities of Environmental Systems Integration Laboratory (ESIL).
- Determine ESIL needs for services and equipment.
- Supervise current equipment service contracts.
- Coordinate repairs plus supervise defective equipment returns.
- Knowledge and experience of offshore survey equipment will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in this field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.