Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Manager – Sales & Marketing
- Should map potential customers and generate leads
- Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
- Responsible for post sales services and client relationship management
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print,Х online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and maintenance of designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Must have previous sales experience between 4-8 years in an FMCG non-consumable sector
- Degree in any related field
- Exemplary leadership experience
- Numerically literate
- Tech-savvy (Ability to use ERPs for sales and marketing operations & knowledge of website analytics tools)
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or any related financial discipline.
- 5 -7+ yrs of continuous experience in handling commercial & international procurement for a medium to large recognized organization ideally in an ICT or FMCG industry.
- Accurate accounting / finance skills.
Very attractive and Negotiable (With added benefits.)
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- B.A in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Skilled in driving Organizational Change, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, L & D and Recruitment
- 4 – 6 year’s experience.
- Very attractive and Negotiable.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)and also, prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Proven experience in Facility Management and Electrical installations
- HND / BA in any Management field of study.
Very attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@mctimothyassociates.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2020.