Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a premium Fashion brand is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager to supervise the production team and ensure that production targets are met.
- Regularly inspect finished products to ensure they meet established quality standards
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve any production issues
- Motivate the team members to continually achieve production targets
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Work with the quality control team to establish and execute quality control processes
- Work with the Creative Director to reduce production costs
- Ensure that manufacturing policies, procedures and standards are followed daily
- Work with Creative Director to organize relevant training sessions for the production team
- Develop and implement innovative strategies factory operations
- Prepare production reports and submit to the Creative Director
- Screen, recruit and train new factory workers
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Stay abreast with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
- Supervise all day-to-day activities of the factory
- Production meetings, production activities, worker schedules,
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate team members
- Estimate, negotiate and agree budgets and timescales with clients
- Prepare budgets for production
- Prepare and receive daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Ensure that all production orders are completed and delivered in a timely manner
- Assess resource requirements and ensure accurate procurement of production supplies
- B.Sc in Engineering, Industrial Management, Business Administration or any other related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role in a factory
- Knowledge of manufacturing best practices
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Job Title: Online Team Lead
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Online Team Lead will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels.
- S/he will also receive and process customers online orders as well as respond to customers queries and complaints.
- Take pictures of items and post on the website.
- Manage customer engagement for all social media platform
- Receive online orders, process orders and ensure the items are delivered to the customers
- Communicates orders to the operations team for delivery
- Ensures customer satisfaction at all times
- Resolve customers complaints
- Responds to customers enquiries via website or social media with approval from the Business Director
- Create and post content and videos on social media platforms
- Manages and resolves client complaints
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Other tasks as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- HND or B.Sc. in any related discipline
- 1-2 year’s experience in direct sales, digital marketing or customer service
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Must know how to use a website
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- May be required to work overtime.
N60,000 / month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.