Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyse and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotelТs services
- Generate business ideas for the company and liaise with the vendors.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Applicant must reside around Ikeja, Ojodu Berger, Ketu/Ojota, Ogba/Agege, Shomolu/Bariga, Oworoshoki Axis.
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel / Hospitality Management or relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Credentials and all necessary professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.