Busy Minds Consult is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assure quality of all deliverables within the Electrical scope
- Interface with project management team and contractor and liaise with other project disciplines
- Prepare Electrical Equipment Specifications and material take off for electrical projects
- Assist in preparation of power system cost estimates and defining scope of work for project design and study proposals
- Supervision of Electrical construction, testing, and commissioning activities for ongoing projects.
- Work directly with Lead Electrical Engineer to complete design drafting of electrical Systems.
- Review the design documents and drawings of a complex electrical systems for organization’s facility as well as applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Review electrical systems submitted by OEM and contractors and provide feedback to Lead Electrical Engineer
- Design and develop Single line diagrams, Schematics, Wiring diagrams
- Develop Short circuit, Load Flow and Arc Flash documentation using electrical software like ETAP, SKM
- A Bachelor of Engineering degree in either Electrical Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering, minimum grade 2:1;
- Registered Electrical Engineer with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working on oil and gas or power plant projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2020.