MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Computer Scientist
- In this role, you will create and develop custom solutions for our users in a collaborative, fast-paced, state-of-the-art environment.
- To be successful in this role, you will be thorough, creative, and exceptionally well-skilled in all phases of the development life cycle, with a passion for continued learning and collaboration.
- We are currently seeking an innovative, experienced, and highly-skilled computer scientist to join our growing technology team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help gather requirements and make recommendations for product development
- Work collaboratively with team and stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Commit to delivering products on time and on budget
- Current product maintenance
- Run reports, groom backlogs
- Prioritize tasks to maximize resources and efficiency.
- Demonstrate exceptional analysis, planning, and coding skills.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Software development and deployment
- Testing and bug fixing
- Embedded software development
- Web-based application development
Requirements and Qualifications
- Familiarity with web-based application development
- Experience with testing, use case, and user stories
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team-player mentality with a positive attitude
- Keen attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Additional certifications that demonstrate a commitment to further education preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a computer scientist or other relevant role
- Significant experience with databases
- Familiarity with Agile project development methodology
- Proven record of solution development and deployment
- Able to articulate complex, abstract concepts concisely and effectively.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements as well as;
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2020.