Capricorn Digital Limited is a Fintech solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and / or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Trainee
Locations: Nationwide (North Central, North East, North West, South East, South-South, West and Lagos)
- We are looking for energetic and passion driven Sales Trainees to join our workforce team.
- Supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and / or small and medium sized businesses
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and hit / exceed monthly / annual sales targets of Mpos, Bpos and other products
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network
- Partner with agents to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of the sales forecast.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Provide a monthly / annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with the Finance and Business Development department
- Minimum of Diploma
- 0 -2 year of experience in the financial services industry.
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages
- Must be aggressive and willing to work.
- Age bracket: 20 – 28 years
- Customer strategies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful interviews through the Firm’s selection process
- Appreciable interest in Agency Banking, Digital Channels, Payment Solutions e.t.c such as applicable to our service offerings.
- Client Acquisition.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.