CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd / Gte (CMP) is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and three zonal offices within Nigeria.
With a vision to be the preferred partner in health care and as a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
The ideal person shall hold regular medical interviews, meetings, distribution and other sales / marketing activities on the company’s wide range of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products at levels sufficient to achieve agreed sales targets.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm.
- Persons with first degree in Health or Life Sciences and 2 years experience in Sales function are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Must be a current resident of Abuja(FCT).
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel spread sheet in particular)
- Ability and willingness to take initiative, flexibility in work approach and goal driven depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work unsupervised.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-PHARM is an equal opportunity employer. Women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 20th July, 2020.