Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QMIS Coordinator
- The FM QMIS Coordinator is expected to work with regulators, customers, and staff to set objectives that will work for all the stakeholders in the business.
- The ultimate goal is to implement a QMS policy that meets international industry standards and ensure that it is followed by every employee and stakeholder using the system.
- H/She will be responsible for preparing, presenting and reporting monthly budgets as well as ensuring strict compliance with agreed budgets.
- Quality assurance and control: Ensure that all QA/QC activities of the company are executed and delivered with no defect and in accordance with stipulated standard
- Company quality Manual compliance: Co-ordinate all QA/QC activities of the company in accordance with the company quality Management policy
- Project specific quality plan: Ensure that current quality Management procedures and standards are being followed by FMs in all project
- Document control and repository: Produce documents number for all internal generated documents and archive all company information & data
- Develop weekly report for the IFM project
- Develop monthly reports for the IFM project.
- Develop quarterly business performance report for the IFM project.
- Contracting and budgeting responsibilities and advising payments due to contractors for VOWD.
- Custodian of all AMF IFM project documents as well as issuance of document numbers to same.
- Preparation of project monthly budget and monitoring of the budget to ensure implementation.
- Presentation of the budget and reporting of budget performance to client monthly
- Liaises with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that proper management of QA/QC which satisfies the customer’s need and comply with industrial standards and regulations.
- Create monitoring systems or programs to ensure that staff and contractor personnel comply with stipulated quality policies of both company and client organization.
- Coordinate all required daily, weekly and monthly reports and highlight trends for management information and corrective actions.
- Supervise helpdesk Admin to ensure that 100% of the daily requests were logged into Planon to ensure customer’s satisfaction and business improvement.
- Generate Weekly duty Roster for all staff to ensure business continuity, especially during the holidays and weekends.
- Produce Monthly Newsletter for the year to showcase achievement and activities of the team within the year.
- Development of PPM reporting format, prompting and gathering of PPM report from FMs.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, or other related courses.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor certification is mandatory
- Experience in driving and tracking ISO compliance within a project or an organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in quality management systems and budget preparation/monitoring.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer Service/Relationship Management
- Communication (oral & written)
- Integrated Facility Management
- Financial Analysis/Interpretation
- Quality Management Proficiency
- Level 3 HSE training
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft office application for presentation
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence others and build credible relationships.
- Experience of managing and developing teams.
- Ability to exercise a degree of flexibility within a fast-moving environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2020.