Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Rinaebo Integrated Services Job Recruitment
Rinaebo Integrated Services Job Recruitment
Feb 17, 2020, 10:43 AM
Rinaebo Integrated Services - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Admin / HR Officer Location: Abuja
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Our client is looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join their team and support the day-to-day activities of the Organisation.
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for).
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
Job Title: IT Officer Location: Abuja
- Providing support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Setting up users acct and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Supporting the roll-out of applications.
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- 2 years experience
- Relevant IT certification will be added advantage.
- Graduate of Computer Science or related course of study
- Graphics design skills (Coreldraw and Photoshop) are mandatory
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer Location: Abuja
- Field level experience in logistics.
- Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably. Liaise with clients on behalf of the company. Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Engineering or Social Science.
- 2 years working experience.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Data handling.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a short bio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 1st March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts