Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Vacancy for an Analyst - Strategy & Corporate Planning
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Vacancy for an Analyst - Strategy & Corporate Planning
Apr 17, 2019, 11:48 PM
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below: Job Title: Analyst - Strategy & Corporate Planning Location: Abuja Role Purpose Statement
- Develop and execute strategic plans and implement improvements to business processes and present corporate plans to stakeholders
- Provide timely, relevant, accurate and frequent reporting & analysis of Company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results with recommendations on corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop key business performance metrics using analytical techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical insights into KPI development to drive
- Responsible for designing suitable Information and data gathering framework to obtain data for conducting business analysis to identify key variables and critical components of the company’s business.
- Facilitating periodic performance review meetings to give feedback of findings to management.
- Facilitate communication and understanding of operations related analysis between the field operations and relevant head office functions.
- Monitor and track key performance metrics against the company’s strategic objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Board of Directors, Executive team & Shareholders.
- Work on ad-hoc projects/analyses as required from time to time.
- Lead team effort on special projects and other assigned tasks.
- operating performance and business results.
- Present results of analyses report with recommendations to management using Microsoft’s excel, PowerPoint, Word and similar applications software to create/display charts, graphs and dashboards to visualize results.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with Regional, Area Offices and other SBUs as necessary to discuss historical financial results and future performance providing practical counsel on achievement of performance targets.
- Maintain and develop various models and standard templates for use by colleagues during the planning process to ensure quality, accuracy and focused
- analytic review.
- Responsible for designing suitable Information and data gathering framework to obtain data for conducting business analysis to identify key variables and critical
- components of the company’s business.
- University level degree in any analytical discipline in Accounting/Science/Finance/Economics/ Engineering /Math.
- ICAN/ANAN/ACCA- will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive, relevant experience.
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts