Account Coordinator at Promasidor Nigeria Limited
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Location: Ekiti, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time - Associate
- Calculating, preparing and issuing documents related to accounting such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements.
- Posting and recognition of all transactions into NAV
- Administering the farm float to ensure adherence to laid down policies
- Calculates costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists.
- Stays current with all regulations, practices, tax laws, reporting requirements and industry trends.
- Handles accounts payable and receivable responsibilities.
- Respond to queries or clarification requests.
- Submission of monthly reports to in line with agreed reporting calendar
- Compiling budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets; Supports budget management with Accountant.
- Preparing period or cost statements or reports.
- Ensures good house-keeping and janitorial work within the farm and the offices
- Ensures compliance with cleaning schedules; Monitors the activities of cleaning staffs
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Managing all staff attendance and Security movement register
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Ensures that all necessary working tools are available
- Ensures an up to date inventory of all spare keys
- Ensures regular preventive maintenance and repairs of machines within the office facility.
- Manage subscription payments for the office.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or a related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA etc.
- 6 - 8 years of continuous relevant work experience in accounting and financial control particularly in farming or agro-allied business.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply