Accountant at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
Sep 21, 2020, 6:57 PM
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited - We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
Our team of professionals provide innovative solutions and support; helping clients to manage the flow of goods and information and other resources including energy and people from the point of origin to the point of consumption.
Our solutions are founded on understanding each client's business and corporate culture; identifying their business needs and providing effective solutions and support to meet those needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Agege - Oko Oba - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skill
- Must be ready to work late hours
- Minimum of three years work experience as an Accountant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Good time management skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2020.