Accountant at ZETA Technologies
Nov 11, 2020, 10:25 PM
ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, and for the big names in the process industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Financial accounting role in an engineering firm. Ideal candidate should have strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
Our expectation of the candidate;
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting, and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements etc.
- Computing taxes.
- Remain informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Prepare Payroll.
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Review.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities/ agencies.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Partake in internal audits, and host 3rd parties during external audits.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in accounting or related field.
- Professional certification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced user of MS Excel.
- Ethical behaviour and respect for due process.
- Experience - not less than 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th November, 2020.