Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Accountant / Internal Auditor Vacancy at De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites
Accountant / Internal Auditor Vacancy at De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites
Oct 20, 2019, 4:45 PM
De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Accountant / Internal Auditor Location: Lagos Core Purpose of the Job
- Protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraise adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Complies with Federal, State, and Local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations. Resolve audit problems that occur and develop modifications to coverage and schedule.
- Elicit information from knowledgeable internal/external sources about areas and functions to determine appropriate audit direction/methodology. Research all pertinent data.
- Develop annual audit plan.
- 5-7 years post qualification experience.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Be highly competent with Information Technology
- Have a high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and corporate spirit
- Have a hands on approach and be a team player
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reporting Research Results
- Financial Software
- Corporate Finance.
- Have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritize a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively
- Have proven planning skills
- Have a strategic outlook with the ability to drive change where necessary
- Have experience of motivating & developing teams - including performance management & appraisals
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts