Accounting Officer at Upbeat Centre
Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community.We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation & administration of Operation Float and Petty Cash payment Voucher
- Preparation of imports for Operation Cash and Petty Cash
- Collection and inputting data into various financial spreadsheets
- Weekly evacuation of sales
- Daily filing and safekeeping of source documents
- Preparation of Daily Sales Summary and Overage/Shortage report for Front Desk and Restaurant Sales
- Reconciliation of sales receipt with payment evidence
- Weekly preparation of Vendor’s payment schedule and import batch to be uploaded to sage
- Preparation and submission of Daily schedule of Meeting & Event invoices
- Prepare daily schedule of vendors invoices and submit to finance
- Check and confirm accuracy of invoices and receipts with the approved Memo
- Check and confirm accuracy of Items received from Vendor with the receiving department.
- Preparation and submission of variance reports or irregularities observed during sales and payment confirmation
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the team lead
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy
Experience and Qualification
- A First Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant numerate discipline.
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in similar role.
N90,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th December, 2022.