Accounts Executives Job at WACOT Limited
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Locations: Enugu, Kano
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Daily booking of sales entries on SAP
- Fixed assets management and reconciliation of the same with SAP balances.
- Sending quarterly balance confirmation of assets under branch to Head Office fixed asset team.
- Giving daily hard and soft copies of Stock and debtors to Branch/ Regional Manager and helping them in preparing the reports if requested.
- Supporting the Branch/Regional Manager in audit, tax and other statutory issues.
- Daily booking of collections and follow-up with Head Office to complete entries
- Bank reconciliation of collection account allotted to branch
- Debtor review of branch (follow-up for recovery of balances), sending monthly balance confirmations and ensure to collect back and file it for audit purpose
- Weekly booking of expenses and preparing the settlement of vouchers on a product by product basis.
- Ensure the accuracy of booking of expenses in right profit center, internal order, Plant, Division etc.
- Participate in month-end physical verification of stocks and sit with Warehouse staff to compare with SAP
- Stock Transfer Receipts and Issues should be booked as and when stock received and issued and coordinate with respective accountants to close the entries.
How To Apply
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance and other related disciplines
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and SAP ERP
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Excellent spoken and written communication
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply