Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Action Against Hunger recruitment for Entry Level HR Officers
Action Against Hunger recruitment for Entry Level HR Officers
Jul 6, 2017, 11:34 AM
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy. We are recruiting to fill the poition below:
Job Title: HR Officer Location: Monguno, Borno Job Summary
- Reporting to the HR and Finance Manager, the HR Officer will be based in Monguno and will support the HR department in ensuring national staff are recruited, developed and managed to ensure the mission’s human resources requirements for program and support positions.
- He/she will also effectively carry out all task related to national staff benefits, information, capacity building, career development and contract administration in close coordination with supervisors/managers at all bases.
- The HR Officer will also support the management team in all administrative task related to national and international staff.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management. Masters will be an added advantage.
- Be computer literate including having knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Be highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently and strong attention to details.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Have the capacity for analysis and reporting of large amount of information.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions.
- Have an understanding of national labor law and employment norms and practices.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be approachable, diplomatic and able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2017.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts