Admin Officer at Matrix Energy Group
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004. Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Job Opening ID: MEL1069
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Ideal Candidate will Provide high quality administrative support to staff and ensure effective use and availability of company’s facilities, working tools and equipment for business operational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements approved administrative strategies, policies and procedures. Monitors to ensure adoption of policies and compliance among staff.
- Attending to all Southern retail station requests
- Liaises with the procurement Manager to ensure prompt and adequate provision of office supplies.
- Executes and oversees the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning, catering and water supply services and upkeep of office premise.
- Records and processes invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Retail Inventory and Store management by issuing out approved items to retail outlets including uniforms etc.
- Reconciliation and reporting of Retail store balances.
- Maintains effective working relationship with vendors and suppliers to ensure excellent service delivery and minimal disruption to business operation.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to the activities in the Administrative unit for review and decision making.
- Handles complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follows up promptly for reconnection / repairs.
- Maintains records of all expenditures.
- Appraises the company’s assets periodically to ensure that relevant assets are adequately insured, negotiates terms, and ensures that premiums are promptly settled
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of expenses on company’s office assets and ensures that the relevant updates are made across all departments including Retail outlets.
- Liaises with Unit Heads and conducts checks to ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment.
- Liaises with Finance and Accounts for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills etc.
- Liaises with the relevant vendor for printing of staff ID cards, complimentary cards and other stationeries.
- Minimum Qualification of a B.Sc in Social Sciences
- Having a good understanding of the Downstream sector value Chain for all products is an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a target driven environment.
- Work experience in the downstream Oil & Gas sector is a plus
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills
- Excellent Administrative Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply