Administrative Accountant at Avant Facilities Services Limited
Mar 4, 2021, 4:40 AM
Avant Facilities Services Limited - Established in Nigeria since 2012, is a full-service property management company. Avant Facilities Services Limited has its head office at Victoria Island, Lagos, and with a skilled workforce deliver first class integrated Facility management services. At the heart of our success is that all our services work seamlessly as one team, that share the same ethos and passion to ensure our client always receive consistently high standard services, tailored to their requirements and exceeding their expectation, no matter their size or sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Manage finance obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
- Process bank deposits.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Submit tax forms.
- Identify, address and report discrepancies to line manager.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Report to the Accountant of all financial issues.
- Prepare, send and follow up on vendor's invoices.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Excel, word, Powerpoint and relevant accounting package.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work well under presure.
- Good time management skill.
- Must have 1 year cognate experiences in Accounting.
- Familiarity with Accounting terms and their application.
- Ability to classify expenses into their respective ledgers correctly,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using 'ATT' as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021.