Administrative Manager at Cashigo International Limited
Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Looking into day-to-day administration operations and supporting of the organization.
- Coordinate with business development management HR department and higher-level management for smooth running of the operations.
- Arranging of meetings, induction programs, events and conference calls including the hiring of catering services and arrangement of space for in-house meetings.
- Receiving calls from Employees and solve their requirements.
- Keeping management, employees’ escalation Vendor co-ordination, liaising with authorities, as and when required Pantry Co-ordination
- Coordination to the vendors follow up to the invoices and submit to the finance team.
- Operate office Machinery such as computers, and Printers perform light maintained and troubleshooting.
- Planning events like meetings and luncheons may also be the responsibility of administrative assistants.
- Book meeting rooms, refreshments & lunches as required.
- Ensure that the quality and quantity of the food supplies are meeting the requirements.
- Preparing PPT/Weekend activity reports.
- Raise purchase orders as required.
- To assist with keeping stationary cupboards replenished.
- To be responsible for arranging travel and accommodation for staff.
- Handling petty cash vouchers, courier and general bills, payments and auditing on daily basis and preparing duty roasters and salaries submitting to the accounts department.
- Supervising all facilities like front office, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Security, Transportation and Cafeteria for hygienic and healthy flow for clients and employees.
- Maintain records and databases of employee information and company operations.
- Monitoring periodic service-related issues with respect to Projectors, Cleaning equipment, Coffee vending machines, and other office equipment
- Coordinating and Monitoring Attendance Tracker for housekeeping staff and prepare duty Roster and assign tasks on daily basis
- Maintain roaster transport for Employees and Inform to the Manager arranged Escort in Logout timings.
- General office duties as required
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years Managerial role in the same.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.