Administrative Officer at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Apr 8, 2021, 5:58 AM
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the daily administrative affairs of the office, including security, office environment, reception.
- Ensure prompt renewal and update of important licenses, contracts and documents.
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards company goals.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Coordinate office refurbishment and maintenance; liaising with staff and external contractors
- Liaises with Government regulatory bodies and agencies
- Maintain and update company equipment and properties database
- Provide support for the preparation, submission and approval of purchase requisitions by budget holders
- Ensure that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards
- Oversee the procurement of office commodities, ensuring value for money is delivered when purchasing items and services
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or any other related disciplines.
Pre-requisite Skills / Experience:
- 3 - 5 years work experience.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Proven experience as administrative officer
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.