Administrative Officer at Winco Foam Industries Limited
WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for providing administrative support to the Company and maintaining inventory of office supplies.
- The Administrative Officer reports to the General Manager & the Managing Director
The following responsibilities apply to this role:
- Coordinating activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders including working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Oversee the procurement and planning of daily operations
- Negotiate with external suppliers and vendors to secure the best service deals
- Oversee special projects as well as tracking and reporting progress
- Plan, schedule, and review workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Organize, plan, and implement all inventory activity
- Manage the growth and success of the teams/departments.
- Working closely with department heads on daily basis to monitor growth and development of department.
- Lead in all aspect of business planning
- Coordinate and monitor major or minor repairs and maintenance of all machineries.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
- Coordinate schedules, arrange meetings, distribute memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Work with accountant/management to set budgets, monitor spending, and process other expenses.
- Manage the stock control, and ensure that inventory records are accurate
- Follow up and ensure that, the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on client’s request
- Coordinate purchases of materials and services required for production
- Approve sales orders; supervises the drivers, security personnel and janitors
- Communicate any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties and ensure to follow up on interruptions to orders.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Office Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in office management
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong Communication skill (oral & Written)
- Prior experience using excel & Microsoft Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Good Interpersonal Relations skill.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proven Ability to use the ERP system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th November, 2021.