Administrator at Cleaning Practitioners Association of Nigeria (CPAN)
Cleaning Practitioners Association of Nigeria is the umbrella organsiation of all professional jaitorial, commercial and industrial cleaning firms across the country. Other hygiene and allied services providers are also members of the association.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are the National umbrella body for professional cleaning companies in Nigeria with close to 200 members employing hundreds of thousands of operatives across teh country.
- As part fo a strategic repositioning, we seek to employ an Administrator who will function as teh CEO of the Association with primary responsibility of expanding the franchise of the association and optimise all stakeholder relationships not local and international with a view to professionalising the sector and improving the delivery of services through capacity building of member companies, certificate and diplomas for cleaning operatives, engaging relevant government and non-governmental agencies and multilateral institutions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Previous experience in the cleaning or related industry, professional association, chambers of commerce or such similar will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, at least 5 years managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
N150,000 - N250,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th July, 2022.