Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > American AirSea Cargo Job for a Sales Account Manager
American AirSea Cargo Job for a Sales Account Manager
Apr 29, 2019, 10:38 PM
American AirSea Cargo, a reputable organization with three major brands (Shoptomydoor, ShiptoNaija and Simplified Corporate Logistics) whose core mission has been the provision of affordable, fast and stress-free shipping and shopping services from any UK and US online store. We are recruiting an experienced candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Account Manager Location: Lagos Job Summary
- We are seeking to hire smart, team players with fierce passion for converting untapped opportunities to 100% sales turnover by expanding our customer base and creating an unrivaled market presence in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
- Generate at least 15,000,000 Naira in monthly sales
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, analyze trends, suggest actions to improve sales
- Convert 50 potential customers’ needs to successful deals in the first month of hire and ensuring that such dealings are without compromise to standards.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media, attending conferences, exhibitions and fairs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services to existing and potential customers as well as deploying rigorous negotiation and convincing tools.
- Handle customers’ complaints and proffer valid solutions to potential problems within 24 hours
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customers get the best deals without compromise on set standard and excellent service delivery.
- Minimum of three years hands-on experience as a sales account manager (prior experience in the banking/logistics industry is an added advantage)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and a great aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skill with an in-depth ability to convert leads to deals.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Must surpass set targets with an ability to double sales turnover for the given period.
- Our shortlisting methods will be solely based on applicants’ ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our organization’s core values throughout the application process.
- These values are embedded in all roles and as such applicants must evidence such to be considered.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts